We have created this blog/website in the hopes of helping people navigate the Swedish immigration process, while avoiding many of the pitfalls that people tend to experience.
The purpose of this blog is not to replace the Swedish Migration Agency’s website. For all official guidelines and regulations your primary source for information should always the Swedish Migration Agency directly.
We recommend you to use our community first. We and the community can help you quicker!
You can also send your question directly to us. We will try our best to get back to you ASAP for a small fee! Read the rules below
We appreciate everyone that visits the website and sends us their questions. However, due to the high volume of emails and repeated similar questions we are getting, we have decided to temporarily charge a small fee ($3). Once again, we are only a small team of volunteers, so this small fee will help us a lot to keep the website updated. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
You are always welcome to use our “Community” section, as we will reply there when we can as well. Most of the answers to problems applicants face can be found there! Otherwise, other community members can help by sharing their experience with you!
Rules for sending in your question directly to us
To prevent malicious intent and fraud, please follow the rules below.
- You need to create an account first.
- Make sure you use the SAME email as you used during payment and signup. Otherwise, we can’t confirm your payment.
- Pay $3 and make sure to FOLLOW the instructions on the payment confirmation page and click on the link to send your question.
- We will get back to you ASAP, also be sure to check your spam folder.
- We CANNOT help you with job opportunities, or help you to find a job in Sweden.
- DO NOT send us any sensitive personal information.
- Any information and response from Swedishimmigration.se is just for reference and your consideration only. Always refer to the official websites first.
- The payment is only valid for ONE form submission, however, you are allowed multiple questions in one form. Any follow up will require new payment.